Doppstadt - Combined Shredder - DZ 750
To solve the most difficult shredding problems ...
... the DOPPSTADT DZ 750 is designed. The DZ 750: a unique combination of pre-shredding and grinding in one machine. Pre-shredding is carried out by the sound single-shaft principle and the hydraulically controlled shredding comb. Grinding is carried out by a fast-running flail drum with free-swinging tools. This combination can process even the most difficult materials into a re-usable product in just one process step.
Like all the other Doppstadt machines, the DZ 750 stands out for operator-friendliness, quickly replaceable tools and high mobility
- The swing-out radiator is easily accessible. For self-cleaning, the large fan is reversible. The low fan speed keeps the noise level down.
- A replaceable grinding basket closes the rear side of the grinding chamber. The mesh size (30 – 280 mm / 1.2 – 11'') determines the material grain size.
- The roller teeth tear the material through the hydraulically controlled shredding comb, the comb opens automatically in case of large unshreddable contaminants in order to protect the machine and to reduce the tool wear. The comb is adjustable to the special kinds of material.
- Easy machine operation by remote control.
- The free-swinging flails of the flail drum (gyrating mass appr. 2,5 t / 5,512 lb) are provided with easily replaceable flail tips that can be adjusted to the materials to be grinded (e.g. hard metal, armoured tips).
- Metal separation by 2 overband magnets (after pre-shredding and after grinding).