Doppstadt - Grinders - AK 635
A powerful machine...
...for almost all kinds of grinding tasks, with a high throughput rate and a patented load-sensing material feed: DOPPSTADT AK 635. Thanks to the heavy gyrating mass, the flail drum with 1000 rpm and the free-swinging flail holders with replaceable flail tips, this grinder is unrivaled.
- The quickly replaceable grinding system is unique and the final product can be changed in less than 15 minutes.
- Maintenance-friendly thanks to large side doors and central lubrication.
- A replaceable grinding basket closes the grinding chamber at the rear end; the mesh size (30 – 320 mm / 1.2 – 11.02'') determines the material grain size.
- The load-sensing scraper floor leads the material to be grinded to the heavy feed-in roller with oscillating bearing which forwards the material securely into the grinding chamber. The scraper floor and the feed-in roller are driven separately!
- Short set-up times (< 10 min.) thanks to the hydraulically foldable discharge conveyor*, which can be equipped with an optional magnetic drum*.
- The swivelling radiator is easily accessible. For self-cleaning, the large fan is reversible. The low speed of the fan wheel keeps the noise level down.
- The free-swinging flail holders of the flail drum (gyrating mass appr. 2,5 t / 5,512 lb) are provided with easily replaceable flail tips that can be adjusted to the materials to be grinded (e.g. hard metal, armoured tips).
- Easy machine operation, remote control, the machine can be moved by the wheel loader bucket with grab and slip-on coupling or by the hydraulic drive*.