- Eliminate / reduce double handling of material from Wheel loaders
- Complete range of mobility and sizes available for a range of applications
- Allows for a controlled feed to Telestack equipment directly from wheel loaders and grabs
- Tracked, wheeled and skid moumted units available
- Fully mobile independent unit
The mobile hopper feeder range allows the operator to directly discharge from wheel loaders/ grab cranes to eliminate the double handling of material on site. The fully mobile units are used to allow for a ‘controlled’ feed of material into other Telestack equipment or auxiliary units.
- Can feed the complete range of Telestack equipment as well as other auxiliary equipment
- Multi-function Units – Same Units for Shiploading and Unloading projects
- Ability to handle complete range of materials such as Coal, Grains, Fertilisers, Ore’s (Iron, copper, gold, bauxite), Aggregates, Woodchips, wood pellets, sulphur, cement clinker and many more....
- Can be easily fed from Wheel loaders, grab cranes and auxiliary conveyor systems
- Fully customized to meet the needs of the application
Features & Benefits:
- Range of designs and hopper capacities depending on feeding equipment and production rates on site.
- Mobility means Flexibility - Complete on-site mobility including tracks (rubber tracks), wheels and rail mounted to suit all ground conditions
- Complete Dust Suppression options for handling range of materials
- Loading rates up to 2,000TPH (Depending on feeding equipment)
- Range of mobile hoppers / direct feed conveyor for all applications
- Typically lower capital investment than fixed conveyor systems
- Reduced civil requirements on site
- Up to 20m3 hopper capacities for all types of wheels loader and loading rates
- Integrated generators for fully independent units
- Range of discharge conveyors (Cambered boom, fixed length, telescopic)
- Dust Suppression Measures – Galvanised / Canvas Dust covers, 360 degree trimmer chutes, Rubber ‘sock’ chutes, water suppression and many more.
- Sealing of all transfer points including side plates and under-trays
- 250 micron Specification paint finish