Tracked Screening Plants
Powerscreen® Chieftain 2100X
The Powerscreen® Chieftain 2100X is designed for medium to large scale operators who require large volumes of high specification products. The Chieftain 2100X is the largest model to feature a high capacity hopper, belt feeder and radio controlled tipping grid.
Key features include a patented hydraulically folding recirculating conveyor on the 3 deck version eliminating the need for a crane on site and a 2 bearing screen with adjustable screen amplitude and hydraulic screen angle adjustment.
User benefits include a quick set-up time (typically under 30 minutes) with hydraulically folding conveyors and track mobility, class leading stockpile discharge heights and a drop down tail conveyor to aid screen media changes.
Features & Benefits:
- 2 or 3 deck
- Radio controlled tipping grid
- Integrated high capacity variable speed belt feeder
- Oil bath lubricated 2 bearing screenboxes
- Heavy duty single shaft screenboxes with adjustable stroke, angle & speed
- Hydraulic screen tensioning
- Screen walkway & access ladder
- Hydraulic folding conveyors with excellent stockpiling capacity
- Engine protection shutdown system
- Double deck vibrating grizzly
- Radio controlled tracking
- Anti roll-back
- Dual power
- Roll-in bogie prepared
- Roll-in bogie equipped
- Auto lubrication system
- Dust suppression