Tracked Screening Plants
Powerscreen® Chieftain 2100X BIVITEC
The Powerscreen® Chieftain 2100X is available with a 2 deck version of the Binder+Co BIVITEC screen for applications where the feed contains damp, fibrous or matted materials that clog the screen openings of conventional machines.
The Chieftain 2100X BIVITEC has 3 movements taking place providing the powerful screening actions required for these difficult materials. The entire screen box moves in the same circular motion as other Powerscreen® incline screens whilst each of the 2 individual screens resonates causing the flexible polyurethane screen mats to continually tension and un-tension. This powerful screening action eliminates 'blinding' and makes screening effective in all weather conditions.
Features & Benefits:
- Output potential up to 400 tph (441 US tph)
- Powerful screening action keeps the screen openings clear
- Suitable for screening damp, fibrous or matted materials
- Suitable for sizing materials ranging between 0.5mm-80mm
- Vibration parameters are individually adjustable for each screening deck
- Single drive screen mechanism, low energy consumption
- Quick to change screen mats
- Screen walkway and access ladder
- Hydraulic folding conveyors with excellent stockpiling capacity
- Radio controlled tracks
- Roll-in bogie prepared
- Roll-in bogie equipped
- Dual Power
- Dust supression
- Auto lubrication system
- Vibrating grizzly
- Anti roll-back
|Transport width||3m (9'11")|
|Transport length||19.06 (62'6")|
|Transport height||3.47m (11'4")|
|Working width||18.3m (60')|
|Working length||19.47 (63'10")|
|Working height||6.29m (20'")|
|Screenunit||5.9m x 1.5m (19' x 5')|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.