Tracked Screening Plants
Powerscreen® H6203 & H6203R
The Powerscreen® H range features horizontal screens ideal for handling high volumes of sticky materials and for the exact, fine sizing demanded in many construction contracts. The H6203 & H6203R offer higher capacity output; up to 800tph compared with up to 600tph with the H5163 & H5163R models.
The adjustable elliptical throw combines linear and circular amplitude producing an aggressive screening action. Powerscreen® H Range products are especially effective for scalping after a primary impact or jaw crusher and really have outstanding performance when screening out specific small sizes.
Ideally suited to applications such as natural and crushed aggregate, coal, iron ore, recycled concrete and asphalt.
Features & Benefits:
- Output potential up to 800 tph (882 US tph)
- High capacity variable speed belt feeder
- Oil bath screenbox bearing lubrication
- Screen walkway & access ladder
- Hydraulic folding stockpiling conveyors
- Engine protection shutdown system
- Heavy duty triple shaft screenbox with adjustable stroke, angle & speed
- Elliptical throw adjustable up to 19mm (3/4")
- Diesel hydraulic power unit
- Heavy duty, low ground pressure tracks
- Direct feed hopper with impact bars & rollers (R version only)
- Mid-over's product tail conveyor (R version only)
- Oversize product side conveyor (R version only)
- Full walkway access on three sides of screen
- Radio controlled tracking
- Dual power
- Roll-in bogie prepared
- Roll-in bogie equipped
- Variable speed incline apron feeder
- Auto lubrication system
- Wear resistant or mild steel punch plate screens
- Hinged trap doors offering blending options between decks
- Oversize product recirculating swivel conveyor, used to transfer return product from recirculating crusher back to feeder (H6203R only)
- Hydraulic load sensor on screen collection & fines discharge conveyors.
|Weight||46,500kg (102514lb)||46,500kg (102514lb)|
|Transport width||3.2m (10'6")||3.2m (10'6")|
|Transport length||19.6m (64'3")||18.99m (62'4")|
|Transport height||3.6m (11'10")||3.6m (11'10")|
|Working width||16.28m (53'4")||16.27m (53' 4")|
|Working length||18.85m (61'10")||20.9m (68'6")|
|Working height||4.8m (15'9")||4.5m (14'8")|
|Screenunit||6.1m x 1.93m (20' x 6'4")||6.1m x 1.93m (20' x 6'4")|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.