Tracked Jaw Crushers
Powerscreen® Metrotrak & Metrotrak HA
The Powerscreen® Metrotrak is a compact, high performance track mobile jaw crushing plant featuring the "M" series single toggle jaw crusher. With an aggressive crushing action and a high output even at tight settings, the Metrotrak is ideally suited for small to medium sized operators in the mining, quarrying and recycling industries.
The Metrotrak HA builds on the features of the Metrotrak by including hydraulic adjustment which offers users the benefit of quickly and easily changing the size of finished product.
Features & Benefits:
- Output Potential: up to 200 tph (220 US tph)
- Heavy duty fabricated chassis and track frame
- Stepped self-cleaning grizzly feeder
- Fully skirted product conveyor
- Grizzly by-pass and fines chute
- Hydraulically folding feed hopper
- Dust suppression system
- Economical to operate with a highly efficient direct drive system
- Dirt conveyor
- Single pole/ twin pole magnet
- Radio remote control
- Belt weigher
- Hydraulic water pump
- Engine fire extinguisher system
- Electric refueling pump
- Underscreen wiremesh: 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50mm
|Weight (Est)||27,200kgs (59,965lbs)||27,800kgs (61,288lbs)|
|Transport width||2.4m (7'10")||2.4m (7'10")|
|Transport length||13.12m (43')||13.12m (43')|
|Transport height||3.3m (10'10")||3.3m (10'10")|
|Working width||3.87m (12'8")||3.87m (12'8")|
|Working length||13.1m (42'9")||13.1m (42'9")|
|Working height||3.4m (11'1")||3.4m (11'1")|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.