Tracked Screening Plants
Powerscreen® Powertrak 750
Robustly constructed, the Powertrak 750 is geared towards heavy duty scalping in applications such as blasted rock, overburden and C&D, however the lively screening action lends itself equally as well to fine screening applications with materials such as crusher run and topsoil.
Features & Benefits:
- Output potential up to 600tph (660 US tph) (Depending on application & media fitted)
- Quick set-up and tear down times
- Easily transported
- Maximum mobility with heavy duty, low ground pressure crawler tracks
- High performance hydraulic system - cast iron pumps & motors complete with hydraulic cooler
- Efficient design with low fuel consumption
- User-friendly operation & maintenance
- Class-leading stockpiling capacity
- Easily accessed powerunit canopy
|Weight (Est)||19,000 kg (41,890lbs)|
|Transport width||2.82m (9' 3")|
|Transport length||9.43m (31' 0")|
|Transport height||3.2m (10' 6")|
|Working width||2.65m (8' 8")|
|Working length||10.5m (34' 7")|
|Working height||4.27m (14' 4")|
|Screenunit||4.5m x 2.75m (14' 8" x 9')|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.