Tracked Screening Plants
Powerscreen® Warrior 800
The Powerscreen® Warrior 800 has been specifically designed for the small end user for whom versatility and transportability are of key importance. The machine is a multi-purpose heavy duty incline 2 deck screen, capable of stockpiling, 3 way splitting or scalping before and after crushing units. Its highly aggressive screen can accept bofor bars, finger screens, woven mesh and punch plates.
User benefits include a rapid set-up time and ease of operation aided by hydraulic folding tail and side conveyors, rigid feed hopper sides and two speed tracks. Simplified slide out tail conveyor facilities aid media access and screen media changes.
Features & Benefits:
- Output potential up to 280 tph (308 US tph)
- Variable speed hopper featuring impact bars, rigid hopper and rollers
- Folding rear hopper wall for direct feeding
- Robust, heavy duty, fixed angle 2 bearing, 2 deck screen
- Patent pending hydraulic folding and extending tail conveyor with slide out facility allowing maximun bottom deck access. Patent Application Number: 1004925.2
- Hydraulic folding cnoveyors with excellent stockpiling capacity
- Radio controlled tracking
- Screen walkway
- Screen blanket
- Auto lubrication system
- Dust suppression
- Plain/chevron belt conveyors
- Screen walkway
- Hopper extensions
- Quick release screen wedge tensioning
- Wide range of screen media
|Total weight||16,700kgs (36,817lbs)|
|Transport width||2.5m (8'2")|
|Transport length||9.22m (30'3")|
|Transport height||3.09m (10'1")|
|Working length||14.09m (46'3")|
|Working width||11.11m (36'5")|
|Working height||3.92m (12'10")|
|Screen unit||2.77m x 1.22m (9'x4')|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.