Terex Environmental Equipment (TEE)
Terex - Trommels - Phoenix 2100
The Terex Phoenix 2100 trommel is mid-sized 2-way split mobile trommel screen designed for quick setup, high throughput and heavy duty applications.
With a quick set up time of typically under 5 minutes. It has a high performance hydraulic system – pumps, motors, oil cooler, commercial hydraulics control valves, friction four wheel drive system of the drum, hydraulically adjustable machine working angle, angle adjustable radial conveyor, high capacity
The Terex Phoenix 2100 has been designed to work in the following application:-
Features & Benefits:
- Low maintenance, friction wheel drive system on screen drum
- Features 4 direct-drive wheel motors (no chain drives, no gearboxes)
- Bi-directional drum drive allows drum to be reversed or rocked
- Utilizes common mesh panels with Terex Phoenix 3300
- Variable drum speed
- Variable feeder speed
- Low feed-in height
- Diesel hydraulic powerunit with latest Tier 3/ Stage 3 compliant engine
- One piece collection conveyor
- Hydraulic folding conveyors
- Remote control angle adjustable radial conveyor, radials through 180 degrees
- Hydraulic jacking legs to assist during set up
- Hydraulic adjustable machine working angle
- Quick set up time
- Tri-axle bogie
- Tipping grid
- Vibrating grid single or double deck
- Punch plate mesh
- Dust canopy
Weight 30.86 US tons*
Transport width 8' 6"
Transport length 52' 10"
Transport height 13'
Working width 26' 1"
Working length 90' 7"
Working height 18' 9"
* (may varying depending on options)