Terex Environmental Equipment (TEE)
Terex - Trommels - Phoenix 3300
The Terex Phoenix 3300 is the flagship model within the Terex trommel range of 2-way split mobile trommel screens. Key features include the largest screen area within the trommel range, a low maintenance 4 wheel drive friction drum drive system, proportional load sensing on the feeder conveyor to eliminate blockages and downtime, hydraulic folding conveyors and tier 3 stage 3 complaint engines.
Features & Benefits:
- Low maintenance, friction wheel drive system on screen drum
- Features 4 direct-drive wheel motors (no chain drives, no gearboxes)
- Bi-directional drum drive allows drum to be reversed or rocked
- Proportional hydraulic load sensing system on feeder circuit prevents blockages
- Utilizes commong Terex Phoenix 2100 bolt in mesh panels
- Variable drum speed
- Variable feeder speed
- Low feed-in height
- Diesel hydraulic powerunit with latest Tier 3 / Stage 3 compliant engine
- One piece collection conveyor
- Hydraulic folding conveyors
- Remote control angle adjustable radial conveyor, radials through 180 degrees
- Hydraulic jacking legs to assist during set up
- Hydraulic adjust machine working angle
- Quick set up time
- Remote controlled tipping grid
- Remote controlled vibrating grid
- Discharge chute
- Punch plate mesh
Weight 41.8 US tons*
Transport width 9' 6"
Transport length 69' 2"
Transport height 13' 6"
Working width 25' 10"
Working length 105' 8"
Working height 18' 4"
* (may vary depending on options)