Telestack® Mobile & Revolution Hopper Feeders
Telestack design and manufacture a range of mobile hopper feeders to suit various applications. With a range of standard machine types with boom lengths of up to 24 meters or fully customized units to suit the clients specific requirements.
The Revolution Series Hopper Feeders have center mounted slew bearing that enables 360° rotation of the hopper and boom. Ideal for barge loading and unloading, rail loading and unloading and stockpiling, the parallel travel feature enables the operator to maneuver the unit parallel to the vessel removing the need to reposition the unit.
• Loading rates up to 2,500TPH
• Range of designs and hopper capacities depending on feeding equipment and production rates on site.
• Complete on-site mobility including tracks (rubber tracks), wheels and rail mounted to suit all ground conditions.
• Reduces fuel cost by up to 75%
• Reducing loading shovel movements which reduces operating cost and improves safety.
• Increased safety as no need to stockpile with wheel loaders.
• Reduces face excavator idle time increasing production.
• Hydraulic folding head section allowing for compact road transportation.
• Unrivalled mobility and flexibility when in operation.
• High specification machine designed for ease of maintenance commanding an excellent resale value at project conclusion.