Telestack® Radial Telescopic Shiploader
The mobile radial telescopic ship loaders ensure unrivaled flexibility when loading a vessel. The radial and telescopic features allow the operator to easily trim the hatch or multiple hatches from one feeding position reducing hatch change times and production downtime. They can load vessels up to Panamax size with ease and offer a complete range of mobility, chutes, and dust suppression/extraction options for specific applications and materials.
Applications: coal, grains, fertilizers, ores (iron, copper, gold, bauxite), aggregates, wood chips, wood pellets, sulphur, cement clinker, and many more.
• Radial and Telescopic features offer unrivaled trimming capabilities for most sized vessels.
• Mobility means Flexibility – Complete on-site mobility including driven wheels, tracks, rails, and a combination to suit complete range of Jetty/quayside designs.
• Complete Dust Extraction / Suppression options for handling complete of materials,
• Fully sealed feed-in/transfer and discharge points to eliminate spillage on site.
• Loading rates up to 3,000TPH.
• Fully extended length’s up to 58 meters (190ft).
• Typically lower capital investment than fixed Ship loading systems.
• Lead Times can range from 10 – 30 weeks.
• Reduced civil requirements on site.
• Land / Sea Based Systems are available.
• Eliminate double handling of material in Port /Inland Terminal