2006 Powerscreen Warrior 1800
We’re pleased to offer this 2006 Powerscreen Warrior 1800 for sale. There are 11,000 hours on this late model screener.
High capacity, heavy duty, versatile machines with a low cost of ownership. These multipurpose machines are capable of stockpiling, scalping before and after crushing units, or as a standalone unit. Its highly aggressive screen can accept bofor bars, finger screens, woven mesh and punch plates along with other application specific media types.
DESCRIPTION: WARRIOR 1800 SCREENER
HOURS: 11000 Hours
ASKING PRICE: $90,000
Stock #: M-525
• Heavy duty, 2 deck screenbox featuring Triple Shaft technology with adjustable screen timing, amplitude and frequency
• Rigid one-piece hopper
• Heavy duty, incline belt feeder
• Jack up screen facility to aid mesh changes
• Screen walkway and access steps
• Hydraulic folding conveyors with excellent stockpiling capacity
• Rapid set-up and shutdown time
• Two speed tracks remote control via umbilical