2020 EDGE TRM622 with VIB
TRM622 Mobile Trommel
The EDGE TR622 Trommel combines high production rates with ease of use in a robust, portable and versatile screening plant that is ideal for applications such as top soil, recycling, composting and is proven in construction and demolition waste.
The TR622 incorporates impressive design features such as 2m X 6.9m (6’ X 22’) long screening drum, a 180° radial fines conveyor with a discharge height of up to 5.9m (16’10”), unique load sensing hydraulic drive system, eco-power saving functionality and a user friendly HMI control panel enabling easy adjustment to suit varying applications. Material spillage and bridging is prevented thanks to the steep side drum hopper sides, large feeder opening and a 1500mm (60”) wide collection conveyor. A quick drum exchange is facilitated via the hydraulic sliding feeder, enabling operators to simply lift out the existing drum to be replaced with the various drum types available.
DESCRIPTION: EDGE TRM622 TROMMEL
HOURS: 820 Hours
ASKING PRICE: $350,000
Stock #: M-572
1. Screen drum dimensions: 2m X 6.9m (6’ X 22’)
2. 180° radial oversize conveyor with a variable discharge height of up to 5.9m (16’10”)
3. Intelligent load sensing to prevent drum overload
4. 1500mm (60”) wide collection conveyor and steep hopper sides eliminates material bridging
5. Improved fuel efficiency with eco-power saving functionality
6. Low power consumption: 12-15ltr/hr (3-4 US Gallons)
7. Innovative design of feeder conveyor allows for ease of drum removal and mesh change
8. Adjustable screening angle